<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7341936218589038585?origin\x3dhttp://yiing-rainnyworld.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ The Girl

YUNYING
sweet19
SQPS; YCSS; RP [DBME]
12jan1991
capricorn


♥ Wishlist

new hp
piano
musicbox
snowflakes shoes!
more clothes
no sadness
contact lenses
nike cap


♥ Loves

him
cute kitties
soft toys!
jay chou
5N1 besties
W35N besties:
dionis, ruby, steph
kaki


♥ Kawaii



♥ Links

drew
ruixin
yongkang
esther
yuncai
crystal
huiwen
aiwen
siokhwee
beeyong
pohchong
guild-without
yccb
msloh
shuying
wanting
keshia
huzairui
leoleo
laozhabor
pamela
yongliang
stephanie
dionis
ruby
shuzhen
clement
shanxi
huisi

♥ Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget


♥ Past

July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

♥ Credits

DESIGNER (:
Basecodes (:

♥ Monday, July 13, 2009

New Blog, new start.
Today's school was very slack.
Cos its programming =x
Was tiring too.
Whole day feel like sleeping.
Almost towards the end of the day,
almost fall asleep.
Had enterprise UT today.
Sadly, I did not manage to finish it..
Guess I was too much time on the MCQ questions.
Having maths UT today.
And I flu plus headache in the afternoon.
Jialat~
Hope I will be fine tmr.
Dangerous to fall sick now.
Specially when im in rp lols
H1N1!!
Infected cases was very little nowadays.
Guess H1N1 will be away from rp soon.


The moment I wanted you,
9:19 PM