<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7341936218589038585?origin\x3dhttp://yiing-rainnyworld.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥ The Girl

YUNYING
sweet19
SQPS; YCSS; RP [DBME]
12jan1991
capricorn


♥ Wishlist

new hp
piano
musicbox
snowflakes shoes!
more clothes
no sadness
contact lenses
nike cap


♥ Loves

him
cute kitties
soft toys!
jay chou
5N1 besties
W35N besties:
dionis, ruby, steph
kaki


♥ Kawaii



♥ Links

drew
ruixin
yongkang
esther
yuncai
crystal
huiwen
aiwen
siokhwee
beeyong
pohchong
guild-without
yccb
msloh
shuying
wanting
keshia
huzairui
leoleo
laozhabor
pamela
yongliang
stephanie
dionis
ruby
shuzhen
clement
shanxi
huisi

♥ Tagboard


ShoutMix chat widget


♥ Past

July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010

♥ Credits

DESIGNER (:
Basecodes (:

♥ Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Okay, today is coming to an end soon.
This few days was not a good one.
Feeling like gonna fall sick.
Felt dizzy and had slight headache.
And last night, running nose.
Today was also having running nose.
But lucky its not as serious as last night,
where I had to take tissue with me around the house.

Went watch Ice Age 3 with ruby, stephanie and dionis yesterday.
Hmm not bad, its funny.
Chiong down to chua chu kang after school.
Its tiring -.-
But we still manage to catch the movie.
Just that a missed a bit in the beginning.

The faci for today is making me dun wanna come to school.
He just wanted me to talk to him.
Is there any wrong if I did not talk to him,
but im still doing what im suppose to do?
Beginning of the day was really sianx..
See my team members also a bit sianx.
Cos in class I dun really talk to them.
So feeling kinda weird ba.
Chatted with stephanie and ruby on msn.
Ruby left halfway during lunch break and I feel like leaving too.
But in the end I stayed.
I had missed 2 lesson already.
And I made it!
I managed to bear through the whole lesson.
Since morning I was like zombie walking around.
Sianx + tired.
But after school hyper liao =x
Cos..
Finally its over!
Train-ed back with drew, yong liang and dionis.
Den went market awhile to accompany drew buy his pimple cream.
Yong Liang also joined us.
Den went to mac with drew.
He wanna do his rj.
While Yong liang went home.
I admit I was like 'ki siao' at mac.
Laughing and laughing.
Den webcam-ed with nigel.
He also say I sot -.-
Nvm~
Cos I had managed to made it through an unbearable day! xD
So I happy.
*cheers*


The moment I wanted you,
8:46 PM